More Muscle - The Komet 29 picks up where the Komet 19 leaves off. Essentially the same tonal circuit and signature, but with four EL84/6BQ5 power tubes instead of two, and much bigger iron. Contained in the same small package as the Komet 19, the Komet 29 packs significantly more bottom end, higher headroom, and a larger sound stage. Also available in 3 different combo configurations.
• TOTAL POWER
• 29 Watts RMS
• POWER TUBES: 4 - EL84/6BQ5 power tubes
• PREAMPLIFIER TUBES: 2 - 12AX7 pre amp tubes
• CATHODE BIASED
• Three way bright switch
• Military grade 2 Watt potentiometers
• Volume, Saturation, Tone controls
• 4 - 8 - 16 Ohm selector
• Two parallel output jacks
• Cathode biased
• Custom proprietary designed transformers made in the U.S.A.
• Internally hand wired and meticulously assembled with the finest of components.
• Silver tinned Teflon® wire - completely hand wired point to point
• All switches made by NKK®
• 1/8th" laser cut aircraft grade aluminum welded chassis made here in Louisiana
• Components assembled and mounted with stainless steel screws, bolts, washers and nuts.
• Head dimensions: 17.25" x 8.75" x 8.25" - made from Baltic birch ply - made in the U.S.A.
• Silver aluminum control panel
• Levant style tolex (custom order color options available)
• Weight: 30 lbs.
• 120V / 240V AC (internally hard wired)
• Completely built in U.S.A.