Ortega Ebony Series Ukulele RUEB-SO
Sopraan Ukulele van sjiek ebbenhout en inclusief luxe tas!
Timber series ukuleles are made from a variety of the finest select tonewoods from around the world. These exceptional ukuleles are meticulously crafted to highlight the unique tonal and visual properties inherent in each species of wood. Mahogany: Understated beauty with warm resonance and a pronounced mid-range Zebrawood: Striking figuring with a full sound and darker overtones Ebony: Rich color depth with a clear and powerful dark tonality that accentuates the bass frequencies Cedar: Classic elegance with a warm, balanced projection Acacia: Dense striping with a deep, woody tone.
- Ebony top, satin open pore finish
- Ebony back & sides, satin open pore finish
- Mahogany neck, satin finish
- Ebony headstock veneer
- Tortoise style binding & tortoise style rosette
- 18 frets
- Walnut fretboard & bridge
- Die-cast tuning machines, gold w/ black buttons
- Deluxe gig bag included