Dunlop JDF2 Fuzz Face Distortion
De moeder der fuzzpedalen; De Dunlop Germanium Fuzz Face!
In stompbox lore, the Fuzz Face Distortion sits among the icons. Its uncanny ability to add harmonic richness and "hair" around clean tones at lower settings is as satisfying as the full-on roar it wields when dimed and raging. With a roster of power users that includes guitar legends and modern heroes from David Gilmour and Jimi Hendrix to Eric Johnson and Joe Bonamassa, the Fuzz Face has a unique, unmistakable sound no matter the player. This particular Fuzz Face Distortion is constructed to vintage specs, featuring the original Germanium PNP transistor design for a rich, creamy fuzz sound.
- The classic fuzz box used by legendary rockers of the ’60s and ’70s
- Built to the exact specs of the original Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face
- Warm germanium tones
- Run a cable from your guitar to the Fuzz Face’s Input jack and another cable from the Fuzz Face’s Output jack to your amplifier.
- Start with both controls at 12 o’clock.
- Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
- Rotate the VOLUME knob clockwise to increase overall effect volume or counterclockwise to decrease it.
- Rotate the FUZZ knob clockwise to increase amount of fuzz or counterclockwise to decrease it.